Sunday 20th May 2018
Open Day Details
Date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Price: £2.00 entry per person. Under 3’s go free. Payment is taken upon entry
Location: The Macs Farm, Ditchling, BN6 8GT
Parking will be available on site and well behaved dogs on leads are very welcome.
This is a family friendly open day with tons going on around the farm. Tickets include entry to the open day and live music.
We hope you can all join us for a day of fun on our working, family run farm!
Fun on the farm
Open Day Highlights
- Chicken Selfie Competition- Think about how you can stand out from the crowd and submit your photo on the day with a chance to win a weekends camping in one of our beautiful bell tents in 2019
- Music- A range of live music that get everybody singing along and dancing
- The Mac Shack- Our very own Mac Shack will be open serving locally produced beers, sparkling wine, cider and gin as well as other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, proper coffee and tea
- Food: Pizza Amore will be joining us with the most delicious and authentic wood fired pizzas. We will have locally made sausages from Holmansbridge Farm in Barcombe
- Reptile House- Deano will be opening up his Snake Shack and showing you his rescue reptiles
- The Outdoors Project- This amazing activity club will be on hand to keep the kids busy
- Farm Trail- take a glorious walk around our farm and through our chicken fields
- Pick your own eggs- have a go at picking your very own eggs from inside one of our working chicken sheds to take home with you
- Fresh Start for hens- this incredible organisation will be there to give you all the information you need about our chicken rehoming
- Chicken balloons
- Ice Cream
- Local stall holders
- Face painting
Want To Stay For The Weekend?
Book online to stay with us the weekend of our open day! Our camping tickets include:
- Entry to our Macs Farm Open Day
- Camping from Saturday 19th May – Monday 21st May 2018
- Please note that because of our open day, camping is only available in Little Owl Field and normal camping activities will not take place.