A Celebration of our 2022 Season
Wild Meadows Weekend
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th August
Join us for the August bank holiday weekend as we celebrate all the wonderful things that took place over our 2022 season!
Let the children free range in nature whilst you enjoy some of the best local street food and local drinks.
Our Macs Main Stage will be full of family fun and some amazing live music, and our farm will be alive with family and children’s activities for you to take part in.
- Day tickets available (MORE INFORMATION, BOOKING & PRICING COMING SOON)
- Camping for 3 nights with access to both days of Wild Meadows Weekend available (AVAILABLE TO BOOK NOW)
Put down your tech, grab your family and friends and let’s go Wild in our Meadows!
The Fun Stuff
Macs Main Stage
Our stage will be full of talented local musicians and family entertainment.
A mix of the best street food that we had on the farm over the summer. Including, Tiny Thai, Kitgum Kitchen and Olly’s Fish Shack.
Our licenced bar will be open, serving draught lager and a selection of locally made alcoholic and soft drinks.
Stay With Us
Why don’t you make the most of your bank holiday? You can stay on and explore our beautiful farm for 3 nights from Friday 26th-Monday 29th August.
The Important Stuff
Day Tickets Only
DAY TICKET INFORMATION, BOOKING & PRICING COMING SOON
Day Tickets Plus Bank Holiday Camping on the Farm
Why not make the most of Wild Meadows and stay for the whole weekend?
Our camping tickets include:
- Entry to Wild Meadows weekend on Saturday 27 & Sunday 28th August
- Live entertainment and select activities
- 3 night camping stay from Friday 26th-Monday 29th August
- Toilet & shower facilities
- Fire pit & wood box including logs, kindling, matches and firelighters
- Car parking
- For more information and pricing click here
Please note that our campsite and events are completely family friendly. If you are camping, no music of any kind is permitted in any of our camping fields at any time and we kindly ask that our camping fields are quiet by 10pm.