Terms & Conditions
By purchasing tickets to Wild Meadows, you are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets are sent electronically to the email address that is entered at the time of booking.
- Without a valid ticket, entry will not be permitted. Altered or defaced tickets will not be accepted.
- Persons aged 17 and under cannot attend Wild Meadows without an accompanying adult.
- Persons aged 17 and under must never be left unsupervised and are the responsibility of the accompanying adult.
- We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied under 18’s on any part of the site.
- The programme that is advertised and the timings of that programme may change without prior notice
- The email address used to purchase tickets will be added to our mailing list which we will use to send out important Wild Meadows information. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time, then you may do this at any time.
- By purchasing tickets, you consent to all ticket holders being included in any official photographs, video recordings and social media.
- We recommend that you bring a form of identification with you that can prove your age. We promote a challenge 25 policy at Wild Meadows. If you are unable to produce a suitable form of identification that proves your age when asked, then the sale will be refused.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Please help us to keep our beautiful farm clean and tidy by using the rubbish and recycling bins provided
- No food or drink is permitted into the Wild Meadows festival site. Campers are free to bring their own food and drink into the campsite area only.
- Bookings are non-refundable. We are unable to refund tickets that can no longer be used, but you may sell or gift your ticket on.