Beer, BBQ's & Crazy Footgolf!
Fathers Day Camping Weekend
Friday 14th - Saturday 16th June
Treat the extraordinary Dads and Father figures in your life to an unforgettable stay on the farm for our Father’s Day Camping Weekend. This two-night getaway is filled with special extras designed to honour and celebrate the incredible people we call Dad.
BBQ and Beer Night (Friday Evening): Kick off the weekend with a sizzle! Friday night is all about indulging in delicious BBQ delights crafted by the talented chef Dan. Enjoy local beers and listen to live music as you unwind and chill out in our beautiful field.
Dads Dancing Disco (Saturday Night): Get ready to groove! Saturday night in The Nest Box is dedicated to the Dads and their little dance partners. Prizes await the Dads who showcase the best dance moves!
⛳ Father’s Day Crazy Footgolf Tournament (Throughout the Weekend): Unleash your competitive side in our Father’s Day Crazy Footgolf Tournament! Head out to our Crazy Footgolf course with your scorecards, navigate the challenges, and aim for that hole-in-one. Hand in your scorecards at the Nest Box Bar for a chance to secure a spot on our leader board and win the grand prize!
Join us for a weekend filled with BBQ, beer, dancing, and footgolf fun as we raise a toast to the amazing Dads who make every day an adventure!
The Important Stuff
Date: Friday 14th – Sunday 16th June
Check In: From 12noon Check Out: By 2pm
Price: £110.00 per pitch
1 x Pitch Includes:
- 2 night camping stay from Friday 14th – Sunday 16th June. One pitch is based on one tent for up to 4 people. Up to 2 extra persons can be added at the time of booking for an additional cost. Extra persons must stay in the tent that is part of that booking
- Live music during the beer & BBQ night on the Friday
- Dad dancing competition on the Saturday
- Fire pit & wood box including logs, kindling, matches and firelighters
- Entry to Meet the Chickens
- Toilet & shower facilities
- Car parking
- Usual camping fun applies, including our Nest Box Bar and street food as well as morning coffees and crepes.
Food, drinks and Crazy Footgolf will be available to purchase at an additional cost.
Please note that our campsite is completely family friendly. No music of any kind is permitted in any of our camping fields and we kindly ask that our camping fields are quiet by 10pm.